- Fast refund>>100% Money Back Guarantee.
- Shipping>>Worldwide Express Shipping Available.
- Handling time>> Ship within 24 hours after payment.
- Large demand, limited supply. If necessary, please purchase as soon as possible.
- Only $27.99!!Last three days!
- Only a small amount of stock left. if you want, please buy it!
- The company will donate 35% of its profits to the International Red Cross🇺🇸🇺🇸🌹🌹
According to the ancient philosophy, these wildly different spirits are fierce rivals. When seen together, however, the yin tiger and the yang dragon symbolise harmony achieved through the balance of opposing forces.
🌹Why is this coin worth buying?🌹
- Design features the dragon and tiger encircling an image of a bagua
Revered in Chinese traditional culture, the dragon and tiger are often portrayed together as expressions of yin and yang, the ancient belief that all things in the universe consist of two opposing yet complementary forces.
The serpent-like Chinese dragon is regarded as a divine mythical creature embodying power, wealth and good fortune. With a pattern on its forehead resembling the Chinese character for ‘king’, the tiger is also regarded as an auspicious animal representing bravery, strength and ambition.
The coin’s reverse depicts a dragon and tiger encircling an image of a bagua, a motif incorporating eight Taoist trigrams representing the yin and yang present in all things. It also includes a taijitu, a black and white symbol that denotes the interdependence of yin and yang energy.
|Country Of Issue
💰100% Risk-Free Purchase：If you bought it and felt that it is not for you, don't worry. Just shoot us a message at contact email@example.com, and we will make it right by offering you a replacement or refund. 100% Simple & Risk-Free process.
🔒 Safe & Secure Checkouts: We use state-of-the-art SSL Secure encryption to keep your personal and financial information 100% protected.